When your site is launched and live on the internet, Google needs to be able to find it, and understand it. And you need to be tracking website visitors, enquiries, and marketing campaign results. We'll set Google Tracking up for you when you purchase your website with us, and show you how to use it.
Our tracking setup process for Instant Tradie Website customers
After you have purchased your Instant Tradie Website, added your own content and we have launched it live on your domain, we do the following:
- Setup new Google Analytics and Google Search Console Accounts for you and link them
- Add the Google tracking code to your website
- Submit your sitemap to Google and ask them to index it
- Send you your login details
- Provide access to our training on how to view all the important data - and what to do with it.
What if you already have a website but no Google tracking?
If you already have a website but you don't know if you have Google tracking on it, and you don't have access to your Google Analytics accounts to see your website performance data, we can help.
We'll check your site to see if the tracking code has been added in the past. Maybe it was added by your web developer, but you've never been given access to the accounts? Unfortunately, this is quite common.
Maybe it was never added in the first place. Well check it for you, and if not, we'll set up your accounts, add the tracking code to your site and show you how to use the information to plan and track your marketing and website performance.
Simple order either our Starter or Accelerator Package below and we'll set it all up for you and hand it over with training.
* Upon receipt of your order we'll send you an email outlining what we need from you to get the Tracking setup. Once setup, we'll send you details of your tracking assets, logins and the training.